Graph theory, and its applications to theoretical computer science. Fuzzy logic and its applications.
1) Manju Raju, Kiran R. Bhutani and S. Arumugam: Changing and unchanging of F-Domination number of a graph,” Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences & Cryptography (to appear 2020).
2) Manju Raju, Kiran R. Bhutani, Babak Moazzez and S. Arumugam: Algorithmic Aspects of F-Domination in Graphs, Utilitas Mathematica (2019).
3) Manju Raju, Kiran R. Bhutani, Babak Moazzez and S. Arumugam: On F-domination in graphs, AKCE International Journal of Graphs and Combinatorics (2018).
4) S.V. Divya Rashmi, S. Arumugam, Kiran R. Bhutani and Peter Gartland: Perfect Secure Domination in Graphs, Categories and General Algebraic Structures with Applications (2017).
5) S. Arumugam, Kiran Bhutani and L. Sathikala: On (r,s)-fuzzy Domination in Fuzzy Graphs, New Mathematics and Natural Computation (2016).